Celebrate 30 days of nature and adventure!
Launched in September 2019, the inaugural Spring into Parks celebrated our love for the great outdoors.
Spring into Parks is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the state’s unique biodiversity and enjoy the many health and wellbeing benefits of connecting with nature.
There is no shortage of places to visit in Western Australia with 101 national parks, 17 marine parks and three world heritage areas. In 2019 Spring into Parks featured over 200 events and activities across 93 parks and reserves.
- The Spring into Parks opening event, a family fun day at the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk, Walpole Nornalup National Park
- The 30 Day Nature Challenge
- Launch of the first nature playground in a national park at John Forrest
- Installation of Swan View Tunnel interpretive signs at John Forrest sharing the rich history of the area
- Walk with Millennium Kids in Burra Rock Conservation Park in the Goldfields
- Getting Nearer to Nature during the school holidays with activities in the Perth Hills
- Cubby Town at Yanchep National Park
- The Spring into Parks closing event, a stargazing night at The Pinnacles in Nambung National Park
Explore our parks, your way, and share your experience via #springintoparks