Spring into Parks this September!
The WA Parks Foundation, in partnership with Chevron Australia, are encouraging you to #springintoparks this September.
The inaugural Spring into Parks includes a myriad of events and activities in parks across Western Australia, kicking off on September 1, 2019.
From guided bushwalking to stargazing, yoga in the park, camping, wildlife experiences and live music in nature, there is something for everyone, including:
- Experience the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk at Walpole Nornalup National Park for just a gold coin entry.
- Take the family to Cubby Town at Yanchep National Park or Baby Steps into Nature at John Graham Reserve.
- Walk with Millennium Kids in Burra Rock Conservation Park in the Goldfields.
- Get Nearer to Nature during the school holidays, with activities in parks across Perth.
- Enjoy a stargazing night at The Pinnacles in Nambung National Park. Stay tuned for booking information!
How can you Spring into Parks?
- Discover an activity with the Spring into Parks calendar
- Download the 30-day Challenge, starting 1 September
- Share your experiences with #springintoparks
- Support our parks and become a member of the WA Parks Foundation
For all the details, head to ourwaparks.org.au/springintoparks