Spring into Parks give away time!
It’s your chance to win a $500 voucher at culinary gem, Wildflower restaurant.
- Follow @ourwaparks on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
- Tag a friend who you’d take on a wildflower adventure in the wildflower post, dated 23 September.
The winner will be selected at random and announced on 22 October.
Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter is the WA Parks Foundation ‘the Promoter’.
- Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
- Entry is open to anyone who attends the Off the Page festival. Employees of the Promoter and associated promotional partners, their related companies and agencies and the immediate families of the above listed persons are not eligible to enter.
- This Promotion commences 9am on 23 September 2019 and closes 9pm on 19 October 2019.
- The total prize pool consists of $500 Voucher from Wildflower Restaurant.
- To enter, entrants must like or follower the @ourwaparks Twitter, Instagram and / or Facebook page and tag at least one friend into the competition social media post, originally posted on 23 September 2019.
- Entries will be limited to one per social media user.
- Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries and be conducted by the WA Parks Foundation.
- The winner will be notified by social media direct message by 22 October 2019. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If selected winners cannot be contacted within 14 days, prizes will be redrawn and new winners selected. These winners will be redrawn on 8 November 2019.
- Delivery of prize will be arranged with the winning entrants when they are contacted.
- The winners details will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of distributing the prizes and to promote their winning entries via the website, Faceboo, Instagram and Twitter.
- This prize is not transferable or exchangeable. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the corresponding prize winners.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting a prize, except liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Promoters ABN: 96 615 298 952